www.cetix.co.uk is maintained and owned by Cetix Ltd.
Cetix Ltd is the data controller for the domain cetix.co.uk. Where these pages link out to services provided by other companies, their own privacy policies will apply.
A data controller determines how and why personal data is processed. For more information please contact the Data Protect Lead at Cetix Ltd.
What data we collect
The data we collect from you may include:
- questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address
- your email address and subscription preferences when you sign up to our email alerts
- Your name, your company name and phone number
- how you use our emails – for example whether you open them, and which links you click on
Why we need your data
We may collect information to monitor how you use the website. We do this to help:
- make sure the site is meeting the needs of its users
- make improvements, for example improving site search
We also collect data in order to:
- respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to
- send email alerts and newsletters to users who request them
- provide you with information about products and services if you want it
- monitor use of the site to identify security threats
The legal basis for processing personal data in relation to site security of the domain www.cetix.co.uk is our legitimate interest, and the legitimate interest of users.
What we do with your data
The data we collect will not be:
- sold or rented to third parties
- shared with third parties for marketing purposes
We will share your data if we are required to do so by law – for example, by court order, or to prevent fraud or other crime.
How long we keep your data
We will only retain your personal data for as long as:
- it is needed for the purposes set out in this document
- the law requires us to
We will keep your email data until you unsubscribe.
Children’s privacy protection
Our services are not designed for, or intentionally targeted at, children 13 years of age or younger. We do not intentionally collect or maintain data about anyone under the age of 13.
Where your data is processed and stored
We will ensure that your data remains secure, both while it’s processed and when it’s stored either within the company or by external hosted services.
How we protect your data and keep it secure
We are committed to doing all that we can to keep your data secure. We have set up systems and processes to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure of your data.
We also make sure that any third parties that we deal with keep all personal data they process on our behalf secure.
You have the right to request:
- information about how your personal data is processed
- a copy of that personal data
- that anything inaccurate in your personal data is corrected immediately
You can also:
- raise an objection about how your personal data is processed
- request that your personal data is erased if there is no longer a justification for it
- ask that the processing of your personal data is restricted in certain circumstances
If you have any of these requests, get in contact with us.
Links to other websites
Following a link to www.cetix.co.uk from another website
Changes to this policy
If these changes affect how your personal data is processed, Cetix Ltd will take reasonable steps to let you know.
Contact us or make a complaint
Contact us if you:
- have a question about anything in this privacy notice
- think that your personal data has been misused or mishandled
Data Protect Lead
Registered company number 02184213
You can also make a complaint to the Information Commissioner, who is an independent regulator.
Telephone: 0303 123 1113
Information Commissioner’s Office
Last updated 02/05/2019